Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hello! Hello!

Hello peoples! I'm back to blogspot.com
It's been awhile for me to update my super death blog. I guess no one will rmb bout my blog alrd. haha
whatever, I just tryna to express my feelings here.

College life ain't as wonderful as you can imagine. Opps, this is the first post ever since I step into my college.
I used to deal with the the asgn, test, quiz, midterms, coursework and so on..
And now, FINAL. for the first semester..
I should stay with my notes by now but I guess the more you force yourself to study, the more you refuse to study. haha wtf

One thing I realize, I did changed. like err, alot?
I mean, the inner maturity of mine. hahaha. Never know that even I'm in college now, I still have to handle the conflicts. Somehow, I'm still standing :) whatever.. Don't waste your time with ppls that don't appreciate you.. You don't give a shit, I don't give a damn :D
我,不是公主 =,=
I meet good ppls too! They are the one who gonna rock my college life like nobody business! :D
ohhhryte! cut the crap!
But, uhmm...
There is someone I have to say thanks alot. like, real alot..
She is my tablemate, coursemate, housemate, roomate, aka soulmate :)
ELISSA YEAP
Without her, idk if I can still survive until today. Thanks for the tolerance and everything!
I'm kinda lucky I can say! no one can tolerate me that much but her! I know right, I'm sucha bitch to you sometimes. heehee I'm so sorry kay!
She's no longer single now, aww! then how about me? haha
lelong! lelong! LOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wooooooooops! I have shortlisted as the semi finalist for the CLINIQUE STAR TOUR 2011.
*click the link above*





Wooah, am I dreaming? haha never expect this gonna happen on meeeeeeeee this fat bitch woohoo~
Vote for me if you want. XD
I'm CHLOE OOI! :D
*ifeeli'msobehpaisenow*
小小的鼓励是我大大的推动力 :D


ByeBye.
I'll be back :D

No comments:

Post a Comment