Wednesday, September 21, 2011

When it comes to an end

Hey peeps! It's only the 4th day of my sem2 but guess what? all asgn and task are given! how hectic? :(
Still not having the ready-to-study mood. I wish I know what I'm doing right now! Telling myself everything will be fine after some times. I have to get my everything on track. Yes, I have to..

Oh well, I spend my last part of the sem break with Elissa Yeap!
When back to hostel one day earlier cause we had participated The Star Walk and we have to go and collect our tshirt the day before.
And so, she picked me up at my place @ 11 something and off we headed to Penang Island.
*How sweet of her!*
Reached Island around 12.30 and guess what?! We only found The Star Office by 3.30! This is crazy! Keep turning and turning in the small town for 3 hours, can you imagine that?
Don't rant much, for this sake I realize Penang have so much unique plus heritage building! Awesome trip thou :) hahaha

Saw many instagram peeps keep posting picture about an unique cafe, CHAI DIAM MA.
wanna visit this place since I saw the pictures! And guess what? idk we are lucky or what..
The CHAI DIAM MA is just located opposite to the back entrance of the star office ( which is the place we collect our tshirt! FTW )

WE ARE SO LUCKY ISN'T IT?!





Went there with our super casual ( or you can say pyjamas =.= ) outfit cause we never expect to go any other place. But thing goes out of plan, you will feel  more excited! haha
Didn't try the food as Elissa Yeap don't feel like eating. and the tea is just.... meh.... ( =.= ) kinda disappointed thou! The place is just SO HOT! but everything inside the cafe is so cute!

The next day, The Star Walk
FINALLY! 
Woke up at 5.30 and get everything prepared! We were late due to the parking problem. 
We are the last 2 person to start the walk. YES, SERIOUSLY.
Somehow, we successfully did our best to over take so many ppl and we reach the final earlier than so many ppl do! BIG YEAYYYYY! :)


Yes, weather HOT like this.

Good experience thou! Met a lot of secondary schoolmates :) 



Had ROTI BAKAR as lunch. My fav food of all! I can has ROTI BAKAR as lunch for 3 days in a row. muahahahahahaha! 


Had BBQ plaza @ Gurney with the housemates. My first time trying BBQ plaza and I'm loving it! Have to celebrate my last day of holiday before sem2 starts! haha It's actualy I gone a lil emo nemo alone in the hostel and ElissaY asked for dinner. so why not?
*they are kinda surprise I want to go out for dinner cause I never join them for dinner like this.. haha*

Till then,
Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment