Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Form5-ish Henry House Party



As the caption above, Henry thrown a House Party for ALL those form5-ish.
And so, we are invited :)

Ding and Me went pacific for movie before we moved out ass to his house.
We watched 大笑江湖
the only comedy that made me so sleepy!
Ding's driving skill was........... ERHEM
Alright, my car's fault! haha
'Mercedes Benz'

Fetched  GANGAN and off we go to his house!
His heart nealy pumped out in the whole journey.
you can see how great her driving skill is! hahaha
Just kidding!





ohhyea! FAV FAV FAV!






You can roughly know my personality from the pictures above!
yea, this is me!
nothing other than normal. bahhaha!


Jiazhen ; Jinfen ; GanGan


Mickey ; Shuer ; Gangan


Zyrex and Moi


this is the reason we called him, GANGAN



Henry's dad is pretty cute! haha



oh damn =.=


yeay! and we have the cake for those birthday kias!


Let's meet out CLB flower! (inside jokes)
:)
No offence



the rest one, enjoy my pict will do :)









Jane and Catherine




So much picture to come up.
So bad the server rejected my picts!
HNG!
My pict soooo sui you reject hor?
Alright, you can check it out frm my FB album.



lotsa loves,
Chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment