Thursday, December 30, 2010

When 2010 come to an end

Before 2010 come to an end.
I would like to say I LOVE YOU to all my dear friends.
"I LOVE YOU!" "Saya Cinta PadaMu!"
And also apologizes to what I've did to "enemy?" hahaha! "I'm SORRY!"
I know I'm mean sometimes, but I really doesn't mean it!

I've been through so much during this 2010, indeed! My biggest challenge was FRIENDSHIT. Alright, don't say it anymore. It's a past tense to all of us. Let's create new memories :)
And hmm... yea, HEART BREAK moment. But guess I've grew stronger now? I tried to escape from the facts but THANKS my friend, they make me awake from the nightmare! I FEEL SO LOVED THOU :)
*alilheartsour* alright, Chloe you can do it :)

2010 was sucha good year to me, bitter and sweet :)
I wish in my brand new 2011, I can make something different!

And so, AFTER SPM LIFE isn't as great as what I expected? It was kinda boring without outings. Yet I'm busy with it! heh!
Everyone, any plans for tonight?

Let's learn from 2010 and make 2011 different! :):)
All the best in 2011 for those who viewed my blog and X for those didn't! Because they didn't view me! hahaha I'm just kidding kay..

GOODLUCK :)

Chloe, xx
Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment