Sunday, May 13, 2012

Unconditional Love Celebration

Since I got my dslr for my course a couple days ago, I decided to blog like what I do in the old times. Just to record down what I've been through so that I can recall back my memories and think that i'm a crazy bitch at this age when I'm old. haha
Maybe there's someone out there will see this or maybe not?

So, IT'S MOTHER's DAY! I looking forward to this celebration every year cuz I think my mum deserve more than everything that what we can do to her. Too bad I was too busy with my...... actually I'm just busy with nothing =.= I can't get to plan a big surprise to my mum :( However, I think she's happy! :D

We used to celebrate with our grandparents in the restaurant. As we have moved into a new place, we celebrated this in a different way this year. A lunch with all the family members in the world warmest place is the best thing ever.


Carnation for mummy! I personally think that this picture is great. haha


And I got mummy mile crepe from humble beginnings which I've ordered it one month ago!




and we playing with my tripod stand
Camwhored with ze bro and sis like usual crazy as usal


my grandparents! love them on behalf of my dad, sincerely..



FAMILY :)


Cake session!




mum is happy :D 


lil surprise for mummy on her bed and oh new bed sheet! ;p



my mum is as pretty as ever, as elegant as ever


Mummy with her present. Hope you like it mum ILY

Thanks for you unconditional love and everything

love, chloe
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment