Thursday, May 17, 2012

Us

This is an emotional post so feel free to leave. I've been going through a tough time now. I mean, us. I feel something gone wrong out there. You asked me what's going on, idk how to explain. You know what, when guys is asking that means they really want to figure out what's really happening. But you know, girlsssss... "i don't know" might make them piss off even more. 3 more days until our half-anniversary. It means a lot to me. Half year ain't short, to me. How could you still stick around with the only one for half year even there's both of you used to fight. Fight for nonsense, fight for unreasonable reasons. There must be a reason. I think I love you a lot. I really do. Love is one thing, Appreciating each other is another thing. Couple fight is healthy. Yea, we used to be even closer after every fight. I know it. But I think I need some time to get over it. Just some time.. I miss you, I miss us even more.

我知道我们都没有错,只是忘了怎么退后。
Whatever, I'm gonna be so busy lately. I love it somehow. Till then xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment