Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2013 resolutions!

Finally I'm listing my resolutions for 2013 down! I hope I'm not too late for this!
*chill, it's January*
Never take it serious for the previous year, I hope I can really achieve these in this 2-0-1-3
*fingercrossed*
I'm gonna look back this post @ the end of the year to see if I really hold my resolutions in my mind, with my actions.

#1 GET FIT

I wanna get fit, not slimming down.
I lose almost 42kg from my most horrible weight until the current weight.
The thing is, I lose weight but I didn't build any muscle. wtfffff
This makes my body got so fluffy and without any shape! I want FIRM ARMS, FIRM LEGS, FIRM TUMMY!
Things went better after I joined gym three months ago. I stopped gym for awhile due to exam shits. And now my muscle has became gone case. ughh I hope I sacrificed my gym for good. DON'T BE LAZY CHLOE



#2 LEARN

I realize I need to learn, a lot. The first thing I need to learn is to be INDEPENDENT. I'm a super indecisive person. I need to boost myself up so that I can cope with new environment. Not gonna reveal which environment I need to cope with but it's gonna be tough to me. :( YOU CAN DO IT CHLOE



#3 BE OPTIMISTIC

I think a lot, more than I can handle. I put myself in a bad mood when things come in a counter way with my plan. I need to be more optimistic. I think too much until I stress myself up and things will become worsen. LET IT GO CHLOE



#4 SAVE MONEY

THIS IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. But I'll try. :/ Spend too much lately, I felt guilty to mummy :(
I'm gonna save up a bulk for.... hmm... secret :P



#5 TRAVEL

It's been awhile for my family to go for a vacation. Mummy always busy with her work. I'm gonna book the flight tickets on my own and kidnap my mum to the airport this time!! :P



That's all for now! There is only 5 of them! I MUST DO IT :D

No comments:

Post a Comment