Friday, January 11, 2013

Short update


OHAI! Just got back from KL, my legs are aching. Quality time spent with boyf after one long sem. 
I feel like I'm the luckilest girl, seriously.

Decided to back to blogsphere after so long. I have no time at all to blog often during my study but I will try...... this time :/ at least spending some time here.. To whom are reading this, please bear with my poor high school standard English and also........ my vain picture from now onwards! The main reason why I back to start blogging is because I love the see myself growing up! Even I, myself feel like committing suicide when I read back my old post. But this online journal is kinda......cool :) Still can't stop smiling while I'm reading the previous memories (even it's stupid :P) 

Still sorting out what to blog first, my diet diary OR my shopping trip.
:P 
Need time to arrange my picture hehe

AND

JUST BOUGHT A CAMERA AND I'M SUPER DUPER LIKE IT! 
all pict are taken by the new cam :D

till then, see you next time :D 
I'll be back, soon! 

Chloe, Xx

1 comment:

  1. If you stress on making yourself look thin in pictures, it'll look like you have a big head. Try taking pictures with your hair down.

    ReplyDelete